About SERVPRO of Washington County
John & Susan Bowles
Owners of SERVPRO of Washington County
SERVPRO of Washington County understands the stress that comes with experiencing a fire or water loss in your home or business. Our team is dedicated to being "Faster to any size disaster" no matter the size of your residential or commercial loss. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption that fire or water damage has on your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Washington County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Washington County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. SERVPRO of Washington County is locally owned and operated and we are available 24/7/365.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a service, please call our office today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician